This is a Disney By Chris Special Report!!
Today at Walt Disney World in Florida, both the NEW Test Track at Epcot and the NEW Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom opened their doors.
The new updated Test Track in Future World is presented by Chevrolet. This attraction allows guests to create their own simulated car or truck from Chevrolet so they can test ride it.
As for the new Fantasyland, guests can see the new added attractions including:
- Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Sleeping Beauty Cottage
- Disney Princess Meet and Greet Area (Princess Fairytale Hall)-Opening 2013
- Casey Jr. Splash ‘N’ Soak Station
- The Beast’s Castle
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Gaston’s Tavern
- Fantasyland Station-Walt Disney World Railroad
- The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train-Opening 2014
All of the other Fantasyland Attractions including Mickey’s PhilharMagic, “It’s A Small World”, etc. are still open.
We will have more information about the NEW Test Track and Fantasyland in the Future!!